You're right! I was thinking of broadcasts, which shouldn't exceed 20%.  I
think 0.1 % is a little low, though.  The collision rate can be fairly high
before you'll notice much of a degradation in performance.  I just took a
look at a fairly busy ethernet port on our main router and it was showing a
4.4% collision rate.  I personally wouldn't get worried unless the rate was
pushing 10%.

>  20% is way too much man .. i think its 0.1 %

[EMAIL PROTECTED]