Nodir,

Deferred Packets isn't necessarily a fault.
Presumably the ethernet interface is set to half
duplex ? In which case collisions are are normal
everyday event.
Deferred in this instance is just saying I cannot send
just now because something else is
happening/colliding/jabbing etc.

Dropped packets would be more of an issue or excessive
collisions per bytes Tx/RX.

Regards,

Phil.

--- Nodir Nazarov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello,

> I have number of deferred packets increasing on my
> ethernet interface on
> C7206vxr. I don't see any noticeable disruptions on
> the network, but
> this pattern bothers me. What am I overlooking ??
>
> Nodir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]