Thank you for your comments on it -

only deferred packets and collisions are increasing. No drops or any other
errors. I have about 5-6 packets/second deferred and same approximate number of
collisions (not late collisions). Approximate traffic flow (both send and
receive) is about 5-6 MB per minute. My concern was constant pattern of
increasing number of deferred and collided packets for not heavily loaded
ethernet interface.

Nodir