Zafar ,

When a router receives a packet he needs memory to
store it and process it . In your case the router
cannot allocate memory to store the packet .
( he is out of memory , he = router )

You solved your problem for 75% .
The remaining 25% is the difficult part :)

What is happening on the ethernet when you run into
this condition ? Get a sniffer trace and find out .

There is a condition on the ethernet that forces the
router t0 generate malloc failures .

flem