From: jh
To: Henrique Issamu Terada
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: console 5500

I have tried both cables witha variety of connecting adapters.   I did
manage to start getting data in the hyperterm window using an ethernet
cable.  But the data I get is garbled, no text.  I assume I have the right
physical elements in place, I just need to figure out where the data is
getting garbled.  I have tried several setting with flow control but nothing
has changed.

Any more help is greatly appreciatted

James Haughom