From: NRS Hariharan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: ??? ??? 04 ?????? 2000 09:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dialer Interface * VERY URGENT *

Hi all,
      I have installed a 2503 router for ISDN dial back for a leased
line.The
vendor who configured it has included the following commands in the dilaer
interface .

(1) #dialer in-band

and

(2) #dialer wait-for-carrier-time 60

        Since the above commands should not be used for ISDN i removed them
.
But when I saved the new config and saw the file,the following commands were
also missing fom the dialer interface which was there previously :
#dialer idle-timeout
#dialer string xxxxx Class xx
#dilaer hold-queue xx
#dialer load-threshold xxx either
#dialer-group x

       and the only commands which were present from the previous config
were
:
#ip address negotiate
#no ip directed-broadcast
#encapsulation ppp
#ppp authentication pap callin
#ppp pap sent-user xxxx password xxxx

            Can anyone provide a solution for the above

             Thanks in advance

hari