As far as I know, Native ISDN does not support callback. Therefore, you
can't use callback with the normal LAP-D signaling over the D-channel
(out-of-band signaling). You must use PPP (or ARAP if an Appletalk network)
which uses in-band signaling. The "dialer in-band" is required. Look at both
at the physical interface and the dialer interface and you will probably see
"encap ppp", "ppp callback", callback-secure", etc.

JMHO

Regards,
MLC