No.  The ISP is providing the T1 service.  The customer went with
another T1 provider, therefore the ISP wanted the static route for the
customer removed from their router.  But once this was done, they could
not e-mail that customer or view their web site.  The actual static
route was:

204.90.95.0 255.255.255.0 157.130.119.113

The 204.90.95.0 address was the former customer's IP.  The
157.130.119.113 is the IP of the ISP's backbone provider.

Nadine