Are they using a new IP address for the customer's Web site and e-mail
server? If they are using the old IP addresses and they started with
204.90.95.0, they can't get there now since you removed the static route to
that destination. It makes sense.

This would be like removing the sidewalk to your house and then complaining
that you can't get mail. &;-)

Also keep in mind that Web servers and e-mail servers are actually accessed
using Domain Name System names, which would have to be changed to map to
the new IP addresses from the customer's new provider. DNS changes can take
a long time to propagate around the Internet. The old information can get
cached in a variety of places, including places that you have no control over.

Priscilla