From: SV [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EIGRP metric

Hi friends

I am reading up on EIGRP and have some  questions
My scenario is simple; two routers connected by a DCE/DTE crossover cables.
1) Does the clock rate set on the DCE interface effect the EIGRP metric in
any way.

2) If suppose I change the bandwidth and the delay of  the interface on
Router 1  from the default values, should I have to change it on the router
R2 too.

Thanks

SV