On Jan 27,  2:53pm, Deepak Sharma wrote:
}
} [gibberish snipped]
}
} So is there any way i can block SNMP traffic on win2k professional from
} the routers......cause i still wanna see the pdc and bdc's.....but this
} is not too important...I just REALLY need to stop those win2k machines
} from appearing on network neighborhood
}
} Deepak Sharma
} MSCE  CCNA  ACT  A+
} Ceridian Canada Ltd.

     Thanks for devaluing these certifications.  Remind me never to
hire you for anything, since it is extremely obvious that you are only
paper certified.  HINT:  SNMP has absolutely nothing to do with network
neighbourhood.  If you had actually earned those certifications you
would know that.

}-- End of excerpt from Deepak Sharma

http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associate-Announcement.html