Hi,

First of all, your serial interface has input errors
and CRC errors. You have sent LMI but haven't received
any LMI probably due to these input errors and CRC's.
I would check the circuit and CSU config.

Once you get the line issues sorted out, heres how to
troubleshoot frame based on the output you gave.

Your DLCI 659 is DELETED which is assigned to your sub
interface. Note, it was active when the interface was
first brought up for a short time. This is normal on
Cisco routers. The DLCIs are marked as active when
interface is first brought up until LMI is received or
not.

Do a 'show frame pvc' and see what DLCIs your learning
from the provider's frame switch if you are. Your LMI
type is ANSI, is this correct? You can do a 'debug
frame lmi' to see LMI packets. LMI is the management
protocol where your DLCIs are learned, status of them,
etc. It has to match that of switch.

In the debug output, you will get at least 2-3 lines
for each LMI poll (plus one more for each PVC, DLCI).
The PVC/DLCI lines in 'debug frame lmi' begin with PVC
... and in middle will have dlci ##. If you don't see
PVC lines in debug output your not learning any DLCIs
and theres a issue w/the configuration of the
providers switch/frame mapping to you, LMI mis-match,
or a line problem. You can switch the LMI-type see if
anything changes as well (while your waiting for
provider to callback).

If debug frame lmi looks good, then do a 'show frame
map' to see what inverse-arp is picking for remote
address's since your not staticly mapping them with a
frame map statement.

What does 'show frame lmi' show for input/output
(bottom 2 lines of output).

HTH, Erick B.