Gil,

You did not give a lot of info here.  What is between the sides;  from your
email, I got this picture:

7206 ATM-Interface <------>'ACE A RAD'   <----what's here?----->   'ACE A
RAD' <------> ATM-Interface Cat Switch

What is that "ACE a RAD" thing?   Is that your ATM switch?    Are you
leasing ATM from a provider?  If so, unlikely that you have a SVC;
therefore, we can deal with PVC configuration.  Your provider, if this is
the case, should have given you the PVC's you are to use.

If you tell me more, I may be able to help.  Are you trying to configure
PVCs?  SVCs?  LANE?    Do you own and operate that ACE thing?   Are you
leasing from a provider?    I repeated myself!

Charles

First though
D528DF24AEBCD311A17700508B92CBBF101F4F@NEWMAN">news:D528DF24AEBCD311A17700508B92CBBF101F4F@NEWMAN...