Hi.

I have to connect a Catalyst 2900XL with several VLAN?s defined to a
router, for routing goals between them.
However I want to connect only one port in the switch (trunk port with ISL
or dot1q) to only one ethernet port in the router, making subinterfaces.

Does anyone knows what Version of IOS must be running in the router or what
kind of router (model) or card supports the frame tagging for this issue.

Thanks.
Best regards.
Juanjo