Umm... How about this?

"Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

PS - these questions sure look like those on the exam, but they also look
like questions I have seen in exam prep products and on exam prep web sites,
etc.

You might want to preface your snitching with the phrase "I think this
person *may* have violated the NDA..." when you report it. These questions
may be from memory of the exam or they may be from a study guide or other
source. It may well be that the publisher of some 3rd party test prep
product is the real violator of the NDA (if a violation has truly occurred).

Dale
[=`)

http://profiles.msn.com.