John, I know exactly what the CCIE lab is.  I sit for it in RTP October 30th
and 31st.  I also know how hard I've worked to get to this point and I don't
want anyone devaluing my efforts.  You seem to think it's ok to cheat or
violate NDA's.  You missed the idea entirely of my post - that it won't
create more CCIE's, but that cheating on the written will allow more
"non-qualified" people to sit for the lab, thereby creating an even greater
backlog (currently at 4 months) of people waiting to get in.  It does not in
any way mean that more will pass, but it does mean that someone who is
qualified may have to wait even longer, because someone who doesn't deserve
a shat at the lab cheated their way ahead of those who put in the effort.

As for John Galt, it's simply a tag line that goes with my sig.  Who is John
Galt? - is a rhetorical question from a book and was never intended to
elicit an answer.

Louie

When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; If
I am right, he will learn, If I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but
both of us will profit.

- John Galt