At 07:08 PM 9/19/00, Phil Barker wrote:
>I havn't read this thread so apologies if this has
>been done already.
>
>Computer 1 sends to Computer 2.
>
>Router B relays a valid frame to computer 2.
>Assume no other devices on Segment B for clarity,

Why should we assume that? The question doesn't assume that. Also, it's
pretty clear that the question is about who retransmits the original frame,
not who retransmits the frame that collided with it. The answer is
obviously the router. This is fundamental Ethernet 101 stuff. It's so
basic, we should move this question to the CCNA list! %-)

Priscilla