I know I'm being picky, but I find the question very
confusing. My main gripe with it is that the frame
sent from comp 1 is not the same frame as that which
is re-transmitted on segment B due to the collision.

i.e different CRC due to possibilities such as changes
to TTL etc.

So I would still like to offer the arument that Router
B does not re-transmit the original frame from comp 1
on seg A but DOES re-transmit the frame that had a
collision on seg B.

Regards,

Phil.

Well,