I had the same experience with the DC area as [EMAIL PROTECTED] described.  Had to
take my resume down after 4 days because of too many responses.  I am a CCNA with a BS
degree.

I only posted on monster.com and careerbuilder.com.

If you have done this and are not getting responses, I would suggest relooking at your
resume and seeing if there is something in it that is weak or not well written that
may be affecting the responses.  I had at least 50 calls from the DC area in 4 days.

I also made sure I posted my cell phone number as the primary number on the resume so
I was always there for the calls.

Just a couple of ideas...

Good luck with your search....Keep trying.  Once you figure out what the problem is,
you will probably be swamped in calls!