From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 3:58 AM
Subject: Jobs

> I had the same experience with the DC area as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
described.  Had to take my resume down after 4 days because of too many

> I only posted on monster.com and careerbuilder.com.
>
> If you have done this and are not getting responses, I would suggest
relooking at your resume and seeing if there is something in it that is weak
or not well written that may be affecting the responses.  I had at least 50
calls from the DC area in 4 days.

> I also made sure I posted my cell phone number as the primary number on
the resume so I was always there for the calls.

> Just a couple of ideas...
>
> Good luck with your search....Keep trying.  Once you figure out what the
problem is, you will probably be swamped in calls!