From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 3:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Jobs

I had the same experience with the DC area as [EMAIL PROTECTED] described.
Had to take my resume down after 4 days because of too many responses.  I am
a CCNA with a BS degree.

I only posted on monster.com and careerbuilder.com.

If you have done this and are not getting responses, I would suggest
relooking at your resume and seeing if there is something in it that is weak
or not well written that may be affecting the responses.  I had at least 50
calls from the DC area in 4 days.

I also made sure I posted my cell phone number as the primary number on the
resume so I was always there for the calls.

Just a couple of ideas...

Good luck with your search....Keep trying.  Once you figure out what the
problem is, you will probably be swamped in calls!