Good grief, Pradeep, get the he** off of your soapbox, will ya??

You have absolutely no idea how to conduct yourself in an appropriate
manner, and this posting proves that out.  When wishing someone well, why do
you feel it necessary to bring up old arguments?

Raymond is a highly respected member of this list, and your post shows why
you may never reach that same status.

Simply wish him well, let bygones be bygones, and let it rest!