Pradeep,
Your conduct is disgraceful, your timing appaling, your lack of sincerity
embarassing.
Rest assured that were you inclined to treat me with the same contempt and
sheer bloody-mindedness at such a traumatic period in my life I would not be
as graceful as Raymond.

There is no place for people like you, on the global internet, or otherwise.
Alex

http://profiles.msn.com.