Greetings,
    Guys
     I am little bit confused with OSPF Configuration.   Please help me
out.
 1.    Just imagine that i need 3 area's to be configured including area
0.
 2.     Assume that i have 2 routers in area 0
        and  Area 1 and  Area 2  are having  2 routers each.
 3.     Just imagine one of the router which was in area 1 gets new
link and that to
        be  connceted to area 2  for fault tolerance.  That means i want
the serial link which was only in area 1 to be functional by default
and suppose if the link which is configured in area 1 fails the router
should take area 2 link.
 4. All  these areas are interconnected via serial links.

 Hope this is sufficient to get the best solution
  This is the problem what i am facing. Help me out.

Atul