Ok,
  When both the links are active ,  How will the internal router comes to know
that which link to use ?  To be specific, If a make a router ( Internal router )
to be present in area 1 and area 2,  I want This Internal router to take the
link through the area1 and not area 2. In case the link which is in area 1 fails
then only My router to go through the area 2 link.
   Hope i am clear in giving all the details. If you need some more details
please ask me.

Atul Kumar.U