I normally access the admin port of CiscoSecure ACS v2.3 for NT with
browsers, Internet explorer 5.0 or Netscape 3.0. After adding a new user
account "phtmi2" I click submit, the system will appear to freeze and come
back in another 5 to 10 minutes that it cannot display the page. However,
for some other accounts it will just go in a jiffy.
I cannot really explain it. I keep getting into the same problem now and
then.
        Please who can help me? I wonder if anybody else has bumped into
this kind of queer problem.Thanks in advance.