Title: Equipment

This is just a shameless plug but a well deserved one at that.

I just purchased a few pieces of equipment from Brad Ellis (www.optsys.net) and I have to say that he did a great job!  The equipment all arrived that same week in great condition.  Kudos on the turn-around time Brad!  Also, the BEST thing about working with Brad is that he sends you everything you need...cables, documentation, etc.  He even sent me a MAU, media adapter, and TR patch cable for the 2502 I ordered!

If you need equipment, call him.  You won't go wrong.

Rik