I think it means that ARIN will only give you a /20.

But don't worry, I have a /23 and I am globally routable.

                    MGR

"Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)" wrote:

> >From the ARIN, there is a statement shown below :
>
> *The minimum block of IP address space assigned by ARIN is a /20. Smaller
> blocks obtained directly from ARIN are the least likely to be globally
> routable.
>
> What does that mean ?  Thanks.

  • RADB... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
    • ... Kevin Welch
    • ... Howard C. Berkowitz
    • ... Spolidoro, Guilherme
      • ... Patrick A. Morin
    • ... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
      • ... Martin-Guy Richard
    • ... Spolidoro, Guilherme
    • ... Yee, Jason