I have PI class C address applied from APNIC. Am I globally routable ?

        ----------
        From:  Brian [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  Wednesday, September 27, 2000 9:25 PM
        To:  Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development,
NNSD)
        Cc:  '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 'Spolidoro, Guilherme'
        Subject:  RE: RADB - BGP routing

        On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II -
iServices Development, NNSD) wrote:

        > >From the ARIN, there is a statement shown below :
        >
        > *The minimum block of IP address space assigned by ARIN is a /20.
Smaller
        > blocks obtained directly from ARIN are the least likely to be
globally
        > routable.
        >
        > What does that mean ?  Thanks.

        It means that if you got an allocation from arin of say a /24, /23,
        etc.  That its the least likely space to be routable.  Back in the
day,
        ARIN would allocate a /24 to just about anyone on the net with a
        presense......this space is not part of any provider aggregate, and
its
        the least likely to be routable.