Hi people,

I have became totally insane and have booked myself on the CCIE design
written exam on the 27th October. Why?  I have no idea.  Anyhow do any of
you have any ideas, tips on what to expect in this exam.  I have of course
downloaded the Cisco exam list and have read most of the books, although
still some areas which need sorting out (Voice and SNA).  Is this exam
written in the same fashion as the CID (if so I think a rope might come in
handy).  Any help / insight would be appreciated.  I am becoming
increasingly more nervous as each day passes.  The thought of the unknown
being the worst thing.

Cheers.

Robert McCallum