Voice/ATM/Network-Management/SNA-IP Specification subjects will be
useful, and CSE Enterprise/SMB/AVVID also help you to conquer it.
About broadband technology, you must know cable, xDSL, satellite,,,
May you enjoy yourself on your internetworking discovery road.
(I have no resource list, no special stuffs for CCIE Design.)

GEM