Ejay Hire wrote:
> Thanks for making me look good in front of the (soon-to-be-ex-)boss.

I trust you cracked your fingers, sucked your teeth for a bit and said
"Ill see what I can do" before heading behind a partition wall to read
the dilbert and slashdot sites for a few hours while you were doing it.
Everyone here has an image to maintain.... :)

For added effect you should requisition an electric screwdiver to make
some impressive sounds and throw a couple of cables over the partition
to look the part.

TTFN
Lauren

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/