Thanks to all of you on the list for your many contributions, study related
and otherwise. I have learned much from this list. Not just commands and
configs but also theory and attitudes towards both newer and older
technologies.

A special thanks to Chuck, Priscilla, Leigh Anne and Howard. My bookshelves
at work and home are filling up fast.

Thanks also to the others that always seem to lab things up much faster than
I get around to doing.

I look forward to next year as I finish my CCNP, move on to the DP and
whatever else may come up.