> Nova Rich wrote:
> I'm told that it's faster, cheaper and has a smaller foot print?
> What's a foot print? Is it really better then Cisco?

The footprint is the size/space it takes up - these routers are
physically smaller than their cisco equivelents so you can fit more of
them in a rack.

Some people prefer them to cisco's, others dont.  Best bet is to try and
get one on evaluation so you can see how it goes, you may even get the
company to stump up for some extra training for their style of
configuration/troubleshooting :)

TTFN
Lauren

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/