Title: Juniper
I heard the Juniper is optimized for the Core whereas Cisco excels in Core, Distribution and Access.
Should we not all be designing IOS-to-IOS solutions for our clients considering the ROI with Cisco Gear?
OTOH, as in the case in client-server ... Novell optimized for File and Print sharing and NT for Applications ... should we use Juniper for the Core and Cisco everywhere else?

All comments invited.

Just my 2 cents ...

"Nova Rich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Help guys,

My company wants to buy Juniper routers instead of Cisco. Having never worked with Juniper equipment before I don't know why it's so good.

I'm told that it's faster, cheaper and has a smaller foot print? What's a foot print? Is it really better then Cisco?

Nova Rich