I've been watching them for awhile now and have been
to their new HQ. The M40 can do OC-48 at wire-speed
and the m160 can do OC-192 at wire-speed. You can read
about all the features, ASICs, etc on their website. I
haven't had much opportunitys to get my hands on JunOS
however, anyone willing to donate a M20 to my home
lab? :) You can read the older JunOS Docs on their
website as well, need contract for current release.
It's even available in Palm format which is cool.