Don't do this on a production network unless you know what you're doing.
You have been warned.

To reset the session: clear ip bgp *
to just do an update: clear ip bgp * soft
to reset a single neighbor at a time: clear ip bgp {address}
to update a single neighbor at a time: clear ip bgp {address} soft

:Fuzz