I think the key is to allow outbound packets to the Napster servers and
other PCs on the Internet, but not allowing external PCs to establish a
connection to your users' PCs.  Find out the ports that a PC running Napster
is listening on, and then block those at the FW.  A PIX should do this by
default, unless you specifically added a conduit statement to allow Napster.
The access list on the outside interface of a router with FW FS should not
allow inbound Napster connections.  On the Napster client, you'll need to
pick the 'I'm behind a firewall, and can't do anything about it' (or
something like that) option.  I'm blocking Napster both ways at work, so I
can't test it for you.

HTH
Chuck Church
CCNP, CCDP, MCNE, MCSE