Purchase a ~$10/month shell script, and investigate expect.  Autoexpect is
another utility to look into.

--phil

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Cthulu, CCIE Candidate wrote:

    Hi, all,

    I am currently on an interesting assignment where I have to pull routing
    information and address information off of about 200-300 routers or switches
    with router on a stick installed...without using ANY form of network
    management software, and using only USER level access.