many ways to do this.

if they will enable rsh or ssh on the routers........then this can be very
easy.  You just use a simple script and rsh the commands.

Otherwise I would use perl and some of the Cisco perl libraries out there.

My last resort would be to use "expect", or opening a filehandle to a
telnet process connected to the router.

If they would just give you an SNMP Read Only access then you could get
alot of this information just by doing snmp queries......once again in a
scripted language such as Perl.