Hi Group!

thks to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have saved over 50% on Cisco Networking Academy Program second year book from
allbooks4less.com

Anyone in the group doing Cisco Academy program at their local college should check
out the link,

http://www.allbooks4less.com/ab4l/search.asp?category_id=1&any=&challenge=empty&selind=0&mscssid=DHF7ETS7K1S92L3200A3H2KE28FG8HW1&find_spec=1578701694&dept_id=category&search_column=isbn&x=17&y=14

I called over, since the webordering system was too slow. They have several books left.

regards to all

Al Santos CISSP-2b
CNE MSCE Sun-SCA CCNA
Washington DC