Honest mistake I'm sure. The real test will be how well they clean it
up. I have recently bought from them also and was very impressed with how
their prices beat amazon to a pulp and their turn around on delivery was
pretty good too. It no longer makes sense for me to buy from amazon
because not only am I paying the same price as the bookstore, but I pay
shipping also.

andy