Checking Amazon, it looks like there is a series of books "Cisco IOS 12.0
Interface Configuration", "Cisco IOS 12.0 Wide Area Network Solutions" etc etc,
that judging by the editorial reviews are probably a combination of the command
references and configuration guides for each section.  I haven't read any of
them.  Don't know whether the whole IOS is covered.  8 feet of shelf space
sounds about right :-)

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 12/10/2000 12:32 pm

"Ejay Hire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/10/2000 09:55:13 am

Please respond to "Ejay Hire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>