In a message dated 10/12/00 1:32:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> 2 devices shouldn't have the same loopback ip.  The loopback ip is
> typically used as an ip to peer with and is not associated with a specific
> interface.  That is the reason it is used.  I have only seen the decision
> process get to that point once, and the details of the situation I don't
> remember, its been a couple years.
>
>         Brian

I understand what a loopback interface is for and that they shouldn't be the
same. I was just wondering what would happen if they were at this point.
Thanks anyway...

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA, 1/4-NP
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

      "If you need luck, apparently you're not prepared...Go study!"

   ~Mark Zabludovsky~