From: NetEng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 11:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: WHIZZ KIDS WHO HAVE THE CCIE number

If your 12 or even 18 and trying to acheive any certification, your life
must suck. What happened to having a childhood? I didn't know what I wanted
to do until I was 20something. These kids should be forced to go to
ChuckyCheese eveyday for a year.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]" TARGET="_blank">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...