It got replaced with sneaking away from your job as a network administrator,
reading and going to seminars :-)

Seriously, I never once snuck out to go to a party or date.  Infact, I
didn't even start dating until my roommate's yanked my MCSE books out of my
hands and forced me to go and talk to some girls across the hall from us.

Denis