This is actually the third one of this series that I look at. The BCRAN one
was almost a carbon copy of the
Cisco Press book by Karen Webb which was very good.
I also bought the CIT book of this series but I haven't really looked at it
in depth since I am keeping it for my
last CCNP exam. If anyone read the CIT I sure would appreciate some comments
on it.
Did you read the BSCN book Bradley?

00a301c035e8$65b32d20$ec659aaa@bwilson">news:00a301c035e8$65b32d20$ec659aaa@bwilson...