From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Not impressed with BSCN Thomas II (book review)

Hey I am only on page 65 and I am getting a little ticked off.
I've been waiting for this book for a month now and I finally got it.
(ordered it so I could not look at it before I paid).
ISBN: 0-07-212477

So far there is a lot of assumption from the authors. All is just "thrown"
with little or no explanation.

Chapter 2 answer key (2.10) full of errors
Typo's:  too many to mention
Figures on Chapter 3 (page 65) not very well presented (personal opinion)

I had high expectation and was anticipating a really good book.

I will follow up on this but sure would like some feedback.

Daniel