Bharat,
I think you are still working the night shifts and need a break.

PC on remote router WILL NOT be able to "talk to " the Win 95 client connected to the
hub. Period.

If HSRP is not configured
And If
There is one and only one ( Router A ) default gateway configured
And if
There is no entry of Router B interface as gateway 2 ( multiple gateways for one
client is possible)
Then
Win 95 will not talk to remote PC
But if
Win 95 configured with D/G -II = Router B E0,
Then
They will
Else if HSRP
end if