From:    Bharat Suneja [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:    Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:46:48 -0700
To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: HSRP Lab... :-(...u need a break dude

Pradeep,

That was a test in the lab. It was a fairly simple configuration, I'm sure I
can replicate it whenever. Let me try and do that. However, the original
configs have since been erased. Let me try and replicate the problem and
I'll mail you the configs offline.

Bharat

""Pradeep Kumar"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> These are not configs. Send the router configs. Someone in the group did
bring out doubtfuly though, " Proxy ARP "